Saturday 8 September 2018

Berry Cake.

Hi guys. It's already September now. Time passes so quickly!
Recently we've had around 30 degrees so it's a bit comfortable now but still hot.
Also you may know we've had a lot of natural disasters nowadays, it's  overwhelming.
I really hope everything is gonna be fine soon.

Okay I had been wondering what I should post next.
And I decided to blog about this berry cake that was a commission for movie promotion of "Downsizing".
Anyone already saw it? ...I did:)
 my impression from the trailer I imagined it'd be like "Honey, I Shrunk the Kids" movie ( ...Wow the original title is completely different than Japanese one. ours called "Micro Kids" haha) Although it was more like a human drama!

I made lots of berries for this cake, strawberry, blueberry and raspberry.
I only attached the berries around the edge of the cake and in the center you can decorate whatever you want :)
The white bowls are from SugarCharmShop. I love her ceramics so much!

definitely need a  tweezers!

with full of berries!


full of berries or just only around the edge...
Which is your favourite? :)

This cake is actually used in this promotional video of downsizing below.
It's in Japanese but you can skip the opening scenes and see how they used this cake.
Just a short video but I'm sure you will enjoy haha.



My miniature pieces with Downsizing goods. 

It was a really good experience and big honour the fact they decided to choose my work!

No comments:

Post a Comment