Wednesday 18 July 2018

My very first post.

Lemon-themed working table(wip)

Hello! My name is Ayu, the owner of HeavenlyCake miniatures.
I've been occasionally asked if I started blogging in English but I didn't feel like doing that at that time.
Now finally decided to start this English blog. 
I don't think I can blog here as frequently as the Japanese one in my webstie.
Because it takes much more time for me to write stuff in English.
I studied English in the UK for 9 months but have been forgetting after I came back here
(I know 9 months were definitely not enough for learning language though, plus I became a very lazy student after 3 months passed ahhh)
I think blogging in English might help for improving/emembering it.
And yes...writing for people who want to see my works with English descliptions :)

Next blog I will be writing about the Lemon-themed working table that I recently finished.
The above image was still kind of work-in-progress.
 I will introduce my past works with detailed pictures as well.

 By the way I want to make this blog look cuter but kinda like this simple and shiny layout so far hehe

Anyway hope you'll enjoy :)


2 comments:

  1. This is Nora (DoubleNminis). I’m very happy that you decided to post in English! I’m looking forward to learning more about you and your great job! And I think writing in English will help a lot! (Your English is pretty good for nine months of studying!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nora! Sorry for the late reply and thanks a lot for your kind comment!
      I've had an interest in learning language and enjoyed communicating with people from other countries since high school. So internet helps it so much:) studying abroad improved my speaking skills especially.(But been forgetting though :/haha)

      Delete